TO START TAKING LESSON, YOU MUST
- Hold a valid driving licence, Apply here. It is also the learners responsibility to inform the instructor of any changes or endorsement in your licence.
- Be the minimum driving age, Check here
- Meet the minimum required eyesight rules
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- Payments must be made in full prior to start of lesson.
- All block booking must be paid in advance to take advantage of any discounts.
- You will be liable to pay for any Lessons or test booking cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
- If you are late for a lesson, the lesson will still finish at the arranged time. Missed time cannot be reallocated, nor can the lesson price be reduced.
- You must ensure that you are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs while taking a lesson. Please check labeling on all prescription /non-prescription drugs with regards to driving.
TEST CAR HIRE
- Car hire for test cost minimum £90 for local test centres. Which includes pick up an hour before test, final preparation, driving test, debrief and drop off at home.
- You are responsible for the vehicle while on driving test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident you would be liable for paying any insurance excess.
- We reserve the right to refuse the use of any schools vehicle for practical test, if we feel that you have not reached a satisfactory test standard.